Today, mobile apps are required to run almost every business. A high-quality and performing app must offer flexibility, productivity, and collaboration. However, this mobile-first approach has challenges related to user expectations. Therefore, it is required to ensure proper testing on real devices so that users don’t provide negative feedback. In addition, there are various technical hindrances, including platforms, devices, software versions, etc. that needs to be taken care before going live.
You need to apply the best testing strategy, whether manual or automated. A provide mobile device cloud located on premises can help you easily manage device sharing and access for large number of people located at different locations globally. The manual and automated testing can be delivered more efficiently and affordably by remote manual interaction and script automation. In addition, it will provide more data security than public device clouds.
Mobile application testing services are more required for mobile banking apps, where security is the prime concern. However, mobile application testing practice is aimed towards achieving quicker time-to-market and optimizing cost with comprehensive services across multiple mobile platforms.
An effective mobile application testing service must have the following facilities.
- Ability to provide offshore and onshore testing with well equipped mobile testing labs having devices, cloud, tools, and infrastructure
- Dedicated mobile usability test lab
- Best testing practices from experienced mobile testers across various clients worldwide
- Reduced time to launch new products
The testing services must include the support for the following:
- Mobile platforms, including Apple iOS, Windows, Symbian, Blackberry, etc.
- Mobile devices, including iPhone, Android, iPAD, etc.
- Mobile application, including Native, Hybrid, Web.
A comprehensive mobile testing service includes the following:
- Automation Testing
- Performance Testing (Load and Stress)
- Security Testing
- Functional and Non-Functional Testing
An efficient, affordable, and comprehensive mobile application testing services provide following benefits to the customer:
- Cost reduction and quicker time to market through process standardization and consolidation
- Setting up a mobile testing lab at an onshore, offshore, or near location in a short time
- Latest technology and devices for mobile testing
You may also like: How to Boost ROI by Mastering Mobile Application Testing?