This video covers step-by-step tutorial familiarizing with its features. SoapUI is a free and open source cross-platform Functional Testing solution. With an easy-to-use graphical interface, and enterprise-class features, SoapUI allows you to easily and rapidly create and execute automated functional, regression, compliance, and load tests. In a single test environment, SoapUI provides complete test coverage and supports all the standard protocols and technologies. First Download Maven tool and then run a Script using Selenium 2 with Maven Tool. After that it is required to set system path into environment variable. Next is to follow the steps defined in the video.
The video covers following points:
- To create test suite, test case in soapUi project
- To implement HTTP methods.
- To call API methods using HTTP.
- To asset responses using script assertion, text assertion.
- To execute scripts from the Test method, test case and test suite level.