360Logica to Attend STARWEST Software Testing Conference at Anaheim, CA, USA
Once again 360Logica (A Saksoft company) is going to be a proud exhibitor of its testing services in a global event. This year, 360Logica is a silver sponsor at STARWEST – one of the longest-running and most respected conferences on software testing and quality assurance, which is scheduled from October 1 – 6, 2017 at Anaheim, CA, USA.
360Logica has always been a regular participant at various testing conferences across the globe. The STARWEST conference is one of the most premier software testing events that offer a platform for software testers and quality assurance professionals to come together and share their knowledge and ideas through comprehensive programs, including short sessions, tutorials, in-depth training, and leadership summit.
With so many workshops and in-depth discussion, STARWEST promises to give a perfect platform for networking opportunities for over 300+ delegates attending the conference.
STARWEST Conference Key Features:
- Keynotes from recognized thought leaders across the industry
- In-depth tutorials to let you dive deep into topics
- Pre-conference training classes, including Agile Tester Certification, Mobile Application Testing, Software Tester Certification-Foundation Level, and more
- Networking events to express with experts and your colleagues
- Sessions on major testing issues and solutions, including test management, test techniques, performance testing, test automation, agile testing, mobile testing, and more
- Expo featuring the top testing technologies, tools, and solutions under one roof
- Exploring the unique challenges by exchanging leadership ideas and experiences at the Testing & Quality Leadership Summit