5 Software Testing Tools for Cloud
Testing in the cloud proves to be scalable, cost-effective, and easily available. It supports web and mobile testing on a number of devices and platforms without having the need to build own infrastructure. There are a number of tools that can be used to perform cloud-based testing. Some of the most popular tools are discussed below.
You can perform a number of test automation including Mobile Functional & Performance testing and Web-based Functional & Performance testing on a single platform. With seamless integration and real-time analytics, it can simulate millions of users visiting the website concurrently.
It is a cost-effective load testing tool for mobile and web application. This highly scalable tool is adept at checking performance under heavy load and can simulate various virtual users to determine the breaking point of a website or an app.
BlazeMeter can be used to perform end to end testing of mobile apps, websites, and API. It can easily integrate with JMeter and can support the simulation of up to 1 million users. It allows realistic load tests with real-time reporting.
It can be used to detect threats like viruses, malware and vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and missing patches. It proves to be very helpful in healthcare and banking sector where you can perform compliance auditing.
It is a cloud-based simulator which works on the actual devices for testing Android, iOS, and web apps. It is easily compatible with platforms like Robotium, Calabash, UI Automation, and others.
With extensive experience in offering core software testing services to various industries, 360logica has grown to be a definite choice for economical independent testing of entire ranges of applications. Collaboration with 360logica ensures robust, consistent, and secured life cycle screening of software applications. The personalized methodologies and strategies developed by us show our commitment towards the client specification and the testing requirements of software products.
We guarantee the best quality, reliability, and seamless usability at an affordable price. The in-house experts with ample skills and experience allow us to provide extensive independent software product testing and QA services. This ensures complete verification of all features, including its service capability, market needs, cross-browser testing, compatibility testing, performance load, and security concerns of an application.
We are competent in formulating customized methodologies and identifying the best tools for testing applications, systems, and websites, which helps the clients in regaining faith in us for their outsourcing initiatives.
- Comprehensive application testing by expertise, both offshore and on-site. The extensive testing skills allow us to use a number of tools, including tools for the testing website, browser, compatibility, system integration, performance, and more.
- QA consulting that covers quality analysis and assessment of the entire software and website testing process.
- Managing test, which includes complete supervision, documentation, and quality tracking during the testing process. We formulate personalized methodologies after selecting the most fitting strategy and recommend improvements in quality and accessibility.
- Validation and certification of business requirements, including review and analysis of the defined requirements.
- Specialized testing, which covers testing for interoperability, compatibility, compliance, embedded systems, multi-channel, cross-browser, multimedia, and security.
- Automated testing and use of open source and licensed tools to develop automated software product testing framework ensuring cost-effective and enhanced productivity.