Agile Testing high level overview
Testing and quality are the responsibility of the whole team, but testers bring a special viewpoint and unique skills. As a tester, your passion for delivering a product that delights your customers will carry you through the frustrations you and your team may encounter. Don’t be afraid to be an agent for continual improvement. Let agile principles and values guide you as you work with the customer and development teams, adding value throughout each iteration. In this concluding chapter, we looked at seven key factors for successful agile testing:
- Use the whole-team approach.
- Adopt an agile testing mind-set.
- Automate regression testing.
- Provide and obtain feedback.
- Build a foundation of core practices.
- Collaborate with customers.
- Look at the big picture.
image credit: americanleakdetection.com