How to Create a New Project While Configuring Eclipse with Selenium WebDriver?
A project has a collection of related codes, where each project encloses one independent program. Once you have launched the Eclipse IDE and created a Workspace, you need to create a project and start writing the code. You may have several projects within a Workspace.
1. Double-click on ‘eclipse.exe’.
2. Create a ‘working directory’ for all projects.
3. Go to File->New->Project and create a new Java project, as shown below.
4. Select ‘Java Project’ and click ‘Next’.
5. Give a name to your project and click ‘Finish’, as shown below.
6. In case you get the following message, check ‘Remember my decision’ and click ‘Yes’.
You may also like: Understanding Selenium WebDriver API Commands (Part 6)