How to create Python Webdriver scripts?
In this video, we are going to run a python 2(Web Driver) Script. This video includes step by step process so, first we are going to record a Script using Selenium IDE. After that, export the recorded script into python 2(Web Driver) and save the file using “.py” extention then follow the entire process described in this video.
- Download the python from URL https://www.python.org/getit/ and install as well
- Set the path of python into the System environment variable
- Download the Autopy from URL http://pypi.python.org/pypi/autopy and install it as well
Steps for implementation:
- Run the command for installation of the selenium easy_installSelenium
- Record the script using selenium IDE
- Export the recorded script into the python 2(web driver)
- Save the script in .py extension
- Launch the command prompt
- Go to the path where script is saved
- Run the command python filename.py