How to run Selenium2 scripts using cucumber?
In this video, we are going to integrate Selenium 2 with cucumber. Cucumber is a tool for running automated acceptance tests written in a behavior driven development (BDD) style. Cucumber projects are available for other platforms beyond Ruby. This seems to have brought back an excitement to testing. Cucumber allows writing feature documentation in Plain Text. It means one could sit with Client or Business Analyst to write down the features to be built on their application.
This video includes certain steps to be followed like:
- Open CMD
- Go to the project path using cd.. Command
- Run the command ant target name
- See your script runs into the Firefox browser
- Cucumber API
- Selenium2 API
Pre-requisites in running the scripts:
- ant and jdk should be configured
- Create the project according to video.