How to Work With FireBug Add-on on Firefox?
Once you have installed the FireBug Firefox Add-on, follow the below mentioned steps.
- Launch the Firefox browser, and go to google.com.
- Click the ‘FireBug’ icon on the browser or press F12 key.
- This will display the FireBug option, as shown below.
- Click on ‘Inspect Element’. Select any UI element and ensure its source code is highlighted, as shown below.
- The highlighted source code is in html format. This source code is required to identify the properties of selected UI elements.
- In order to know the id property details of the selected UI element, first inspect the element by following step 4 and copy the ‘id’ details from the highlighted source code.