J2EE application performance QA and tuning (2)
Performance planning for managers:
- Include budget for performance management.
- Create internal performance experts.
- Set performance requirements in the specifications.
- Include a performance focus in the analysis.
- Require performance predictions from the design.
- Create a performance test environment.
- Test a simulation or skeleton system for validation.
- Integrate performance logging into the application layer boundaries.
- Performance test the system at multiple scales and tune using the resulting information
- Deploy the system with performance logging features.
For detail, please email Harry firstname.lastname@example.org