User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Process
The situation where a software is testing is tested for its acceptability is known as acceptance testing. With this test, the system’s compliance is evaluated against the business requirement and analyzed whether it is acceptable for delivery or not.
According to ISTQB, acceptance testing is defined as a formal testing with respect to user need, requirement, and business process to decide if the system satisfies the acceptance criteria, and allows users or customers to decide whether or not to accept the system.
During the process of a software development, there are different modules for different functions that are designed separately and unit tested separately. When two or more units are ready they are assembled and Integration testing is performed. After integration, system testing is performed. After system testing, acceptance testing is performed to confirm the software is ready to be used by the end-users.
Usually, acceptance testing is performed using the Black Box approach. The testing is an ad-hoc process where there is no strict procedure.
- Acceptance Test Plan
- Acceptance Test Cases/Checklist
- Acceptance Test
When to Perform User Acceptance Testing?
UAT testing is the last thing to be done in the software testing cycle before the system is made available for the actual use. Basically, user acceptance testing is categorized in the following way.
- Internal Acceptance Testing (Alpha Testing) is performed by the people of the organization who have developed testing, but not exactly the actual developers.
- External Acceptance Testing is performed by the users who are not part of the organization.
- Customer acceptance testing is executed by the customers who have actually who have asked the organization to develop the software
- User acceptance testing or Beta testing is performed by the end users of the software.
With extensive experience in offering core software testing services to various industries, 360logica has grown to be a definite choice for economical independent testing of entire ranges of applications. Collaboration with 360logica ensures robust, consistent, and secured life cycle screening of software applications. The personalized methodologies and strategies developed by us show our commitment towards the client specification and the testing requirements of software products.
We guarantee the best quality, reliability, and seamless usability at an affordable price. The in-house experts with ample skills and experience allow us to provide extensive independent software product testing and QA services. This ensures complete verification of all features, including its service capability, market needs, cross-browser testing, compatibility testing, performance load, and security concerns of an application.
We are competent in formulating customized methodologies and identifying the best tools for testing applications, systems, and websites, which helps the clients in regaining faith in us for their outsourcing initiatives.
The reason for 360logica being the prime choice as an offshore testing partner across multiple industries lies in our commitment towards client objectives and business interest. The key advantages of our product testing services are as follows.
- Our testing experts have the skills to easily understand and adopt client business flow and the constraints of development teams. This helps in gaining the client’s confidence and overall product reliability.
- We ensure complete examination and validation of software specifications and requirements, both as units and in integrated mode guaranteeing unfailing performance.
- Continuous quality tracking and compliance to identify defects.
- Focus on fulfilling all functional and non-functional parameters, boundary conditions, performance measurements, portability features, and more for robust software product testing.
- Our market experience predicts maximum load conditions and test applications for a superior software.
Image Source : TestLodge