What are 5 common problems in the software development process?
- Poor Requirements – if requirements are unclear, incomplete, too general, and not testable, there may be problems.
- Unrealistic Schedule – if too much work is crammed in too little time, problems are inevitable.
- Inadequate Testing – no one will know whether or not the software is any good until customers complain or systems crash.
- Featuritis – requests to add on new features after development goals are agreed on.
- Miscommunication – if developers don’t know what’s needed or customer’s have erroneous expectations, problems can be expected.
For exploring the topic in depths visit: What are 5 common solutions to software development problems?
image credit: 2.bp.blogspot.com