What makes a good QA or Test manager?
A good QA, test, or QA/Test(combined) manager should:
- be familiar with the software development process
- be able to maintain enthusiasm of their team and promote a positive atmosphere, despite what is a somewhat ‘negative’ process (e.g., looking for or preventing problems)
- be able to promote teamwork to increase productivity
- be able to promote cooperation between software, test, and QA engineers
- have the diplomatic skills needed to promote improvements in QA processes
- have the ability to withstand pressures and say ‘no’ to other managers when quality is insufficient or QA processes are not being adhered to
- have people judgment skills for hiring and keeping skilled personnel
- be able to communicate with technical and non-technical people, engineers, managers, and customers.
- be able to run meetings and keep them focused
Get A Free Quote
© 2018. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 360LOGICA.COM