Performance Testing Automation
360logica designs on-time and on-budget performance testing frameworks using Open Source Solutions/Licensed applications perfect for suiting varied project requirements and fully meets the expectations of Performance parameters set by key stakeholders and Product owners. With the mission to enhance overall industry quality and enhance standard of services, our Performance Testing approach promises superior product, zero maintenance, agility, zero bottlenecks at a very minimal cost. Our proficiency in Performance Engineering assures clients of low development cost and automated systems that supports all types of hardware and software. We use a variety of advanced tools, ranging from LoadRunner to open source tech stacks that identify and help establish Software Application Baselines and Benchmarks prior to application build releases in production.
360logica Performance Test Engineering: Key Features
Components of Performance Testing Approach
- Running Performance Tests to establish Software Application Benchmarks and Baselines:
- Performance testing to define and validate normal load capability
- Scalability testing keeping in view anticipated future load and ability of performance testing framework to cope with.
- Stress testing to find out ability of application testing framework to absorb highly abnormal peak load.
- Reliability testing to validate uninterrupted, sustained performance.
- Visualization and Storage
- Capturing and storing Performance Metrics at various levels to compare iterative Performance Tests
- Live Metrics visualizations through Dashboards to ease up analysis of the tests.
- Analysis and Recommendations
- Analyze all performance metrics captured during the test to provide recommendations and identify application bottlenecks
The Traditional way of performance testing and key challenges
When teams are moving towards agile model (fast deployments, short sprints) to achieve business requirement, Performance test cycle become elephant in the room.
- Long wait to validation performance or get feedback of fix done. (dev env-> test env->perf env->Developer)
- No continuous integration or version control support to load testing.
- Manual build status comparison and result analysis.
- A majority of automated testing tools we use are from the open source, which helps create a performance testing framework for every budget.
- Login into individual APM or monitoring tools to check status
- Dev just waits for test report from performance engineers
- End up turning off features due to performance issues as no time to fix in on -going release(increased time to market)
Why automate performance testing? For more agility!
Digital transformation is driving organizations to accelerate the pace associated with the design of new services, applications or features in the name of gaining/maintaining their competitive advantages. Agile development methodologies provide a solution in this context. Despite ongoing industry adoption of Agile and DevOps, performance testing is a highly-manual process. The goal of every performance tester is not to let it bottleneck their agile development. The solution – integrating as much automation into the performance testing process as possible.
- Performance testing now takes a shift left approach into development phase to make process agile and flexible to track some perf issues as early as possible.
- Code can be perf tested as part of CI build cycle in any lower environment and dev can get the feedback compared to previous code.
- If there is small code change and no time to wait for performance engineers, code can be deployed to PROD if performance report is good.
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins and test scripts version controlled with git embodies agile practices in TDD environment.
- Jenkins provides comprehensive reports on continuous builds and present performance trends in graphical format, so one can get instant feedback.
- Integrated auto email notification to team with customized content.
- Allocate the available load agents (from the pool) for the test.
Why 360logica Performance Test Engineering Services
- Our expertise in designing performance testing framework and executing test analysis facilitates development teams to effectively focus on their mission objectives.
- Our experience in delivering performance test engineering services for outsourcing projects benefits clients and assure them of the best quality, superior standard, and trustworthy partnership.
- Our focus remains on determining the performance parameters, identifying potential limits, and enhancing the ultimate performance through an efficient and cost effective load testing approach.
- Our experts customize the test environment to find out architectural bottlenecks in the application inhibiting volume and load endurance and suggest and incorporate changes that can enhance performance of applications.
- Our use of open source tools along with native and third party profilers guarantees economical and realistic performance monitoring and database server profiling.
- Our effective combination of commercial tools, such LoadRunner, with a variety of open source tools brings down costs while promotes better compatibility.
- Our advanced testing services ensure realistic proving of a performance testing framework at the development stage and help save cost and time on post-launch remedial works.
- Our performance test engineering team discerns bugs at the earliest possible ensuring greater product scalability, sales, productivity, and end user trust on client products.
Would you like Free Pilot testing?
fill out the details and we'll be right with you!
© 2018. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 360LOGICA.COM